Carpool to Work Program Application & Contract Renewal
Join our green commuting effort and apply for discount carpool parking through the City of Minneapolis’ Carpool to Work program
What you’ll need to apply:
- All carpool members’ contact information (minimum of two people required). The person who applies for your contract and enters their email address below will be the primary contract holder, responsible for renewing your contract and paying for parking. Parking rates may vary depending on where you are traveling from
- Contact information for the company/school to which each carpool member commutes
- Vehicle make, model, year and license plate number
- Carpool arrival and departure times
- Chosen parking ramp, see map for locations
Who is eligible?
Anyone can take advantage of carpooling, although rates will depend on where you and your carpool partners travel from.
Does it matter where I travel from in the morning?
Yes, where your carpool travels from is used to determine rates and eligibility for different carpool programs. For more information about carpool parking locations and eligibility requirements, click here.
How do I sign up?
Click below to begin our new online registration and account set-up. You will be notified via email where to pick up your parking card and verify your home address to begin carpooling.
Enter your email address below to get started!
New customers will be notified via email where to pick up their parking card and verify their home addresses to begin carpooling.